Fort Lauderdale Business, Litigation, Real Estate & Aviation Attorneys
Established in 1988, Saavedra | Goodwin is committed to providing large firm quality representation in a small firm atmosphere. We offer individualized advice, counsel, and experienced legal representation to clients in a smaller community law firm setting that is tailored to each client’s unique situation. For more than two decades, our AV rated South Florida business, litigation, real estate and aviation attorneys have provided clients around the globe with personalized, efficient service designed to achieve teach client's goals.
Our practice areas include:
- strategic real estate opportunities, including both simple and complex residential and commercial real estate transactions;
- corporate law and outside corporate counsel for corporations;
- general aviation and airport property, leasing, refinance and acquisition transactions;
- aviation transaction, registration, financing and leasing representations;
- construction law;
- land use and land development;
- equity placement and distressed asset purchase and sales;
- lender and borrower representation;
- mergers and acquisitions, both stock/member and asset transactions;
- leasing and ownership structures in a general commercial as well aviation specific setting;
- probate administration, trust formation and administration, and related litigation;
- legal ethics and attorney grievances;
- Condominium and Homeowners Association law, including creation, enforcement of covenants, assessment collections, and all Association-related litigation;
- general civil, business and aviation litigation;
- creditor rights;
Experienced and Strategic Legal Representation for South Florida Businesses
Our attorneys represent South Florida businesses and investors in a broad range of industries and at all stages of growth. From selecting and establishing new business entities to negotiating complex financing transactions, and from acquiring and leasing real estate to overcoming complex regulatory hurdles, we serve our business clients in all of their areas of need. With a team of attorneys who have extensive experience in a broad range of complex legal issues, we are able to offer full-service representation on par with that offered by much larger firms serving the South Florida area.
When we represent business clients, we get to know our clients’ key stakeholders, and we invest our time in learning the pertinent details of our clients’ operations. We emphasize the personal side of our representation, and we take a proactive approach to identifying and resolving complex (and potentially costly) legal issues. If we can keep your company out of litigation, we will. If we need to go toe-to-toe with the FAA or another public or private entity, we will do that, too. Whatever it takes, when your company is our client, our sole focus is on protecting your company as fully and cost-effectively as possible.
Personalized and Compassionate Advice for South Florida Residents
In addition to representing South Florida businesses and other companies with legal needs in the Fort Lauderdale and across South Florida, we also serve local residents with a diverse range of legal needs. Whether you have been injured in an accident, your home was damaged in a hurricane, you are contemplating a divorce or you are coping with the death of a loved one, we can help you move forward. Our attorneys have decades of experience representing Floridians both in and out of court, and we understand that all you really want is to have your legal issues resolved as quickly and with as little stress as possible.
Our individual clients include:
- Attorneys and Other Licensed Professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Accident Victims
- Opposite-Sex and Same-Sex Spouses
- Family Members Who Have Lost Loved Ones
- Foreign Nationals Seeking Residence or Citizenship in South Florida
How Can We Help You?
Regardless of your legal needs, if you live or work in South Florida, we encourage you to get in touch. One of our attorneys will be happy to sit down with you, hear you out, explain your options and help you choose the best path forward. We are passionate about serving our clients, and we firmly believe in our ability to help our clients achieve positive outcomes regardless of the circumstances at hand. No matter what business or life has thrown your way, the attorneys at Saavedra | Goodwin are ready to help.
Speak With an Attorney at Saavedra | Goodwin
For more information about our attorneys’ experience, our areas of practice or our approach to legal representation, please feel free to get in touch. To get started with a confidential initial consultation, call us at 954-767-6333 or tell us how we can help online today.