Jennie L. Conrad
- Litigation Counsel
Jennie L. Conrad graduated from Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York in May, 2008 with a Bachelor's of Arts in Criminology. Thereafter, she attended Stetson University College of Law in St. Petersburg, FL and obtained her Juris Doctorate in May, 2011. Jennie was admitted to the Florida Bar in October, 2011.
Jennie's early practice specialized in Family Law and Personal Injury litigation, becoming versed in contested dissolution of marriage actions, paternity actions, and personal injury cases.
Jennie joined SG in July, 2012. As a member of the litigation department, she has broadened her practice areas and currently handles commercial and civil litigation, foreclosure actions, judgment enforcement, condominium and homeowner's association disputes, and civil tort litigation.
Jennie is a member of the local Broward County and Palm Beach County Bar Associations and was admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida in August, 2012.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 2011
- Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2008
- Major: Criminology
- Broward County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Foreclosure Actions
- Judgment Enforcement
- Homeowner’s Association Disputes
- Civil Tort Litigation
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012