Ross D. Kulberg
Mr. Kulberg is a partner at the firm and represents clients in all aspects of real estate and corporate law, including commercial transactions, land development, acquisitions, refinancing, leasing, sale or purchase of membership interests, and business formation. He frequently represents developers, lenders, property owners, businesses, and investors. Notably, along with the SG team, Mr. Kulberg represented a closely held corporation as borrower's counsel and title agent in obtaining a $640 million multi-bank syndication loan with collateral located in four states.
Mr. Kulberg was born in New York and attended Michigan State University, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Business. He received his Juris Doctor from the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University, where he served as an editor of the Nova Law Review. Mr. Kulberg's article entitled "Florida's Unrelated Works Exception to Workers' Compensation Immunity" was published in the Review.
Mr. Kulberg is AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell and in 2016 through 2020, Mr. Kulberg was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star for his work in Real Estate transactions.
Mr. Kulberg is a member of the Florida Bar, the Broward County Bar Association, and the Broward Attorneys' Real Estate Council. He is also an agent of Attorneys' Title/Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and works closely with Saavedra Goodwin's wholly owned title company, Lawyers Land Title Company.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctor – 2007
- Law Review: Nova Law Review, Member
- Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts – 2001
- Major: Hospitality Business
- Florida’s "Unrelated Works" Exception to Workers’ Compensation Immunity
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Broward Attorneys' Real Estate Council, Member
- Real Estate Law
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell, 2016 - 2020
- Selected To Super Lawyers Rising Stars: 2016 - 2019