A Broad Understanding And Commitment In Florida Land Development Law
Our land development and real estate lawyers represent purchasers, sellers, developers, lenders and borrowers, lessors and lessees in aviation, commercial and residential transactions. Our experience and understanding of Florida law and local ordinances, together with our long term commitment to the success of your project, which can save time and add value to your next residential or commercial property project.
Our Fort Lauderdale, Florida law firm offers the following services related to land development/real estate:
- Acquisition and financing of residential and commercial real estate
- Acquisition and disposition of raw land for commercial development, including apartment complexes, condominiums, and office buildings
- Zoning, land use, variance, building permit, and nonconforming use issues
- Negotiation of financing including workouts and workarounds
- Lender representation
- Debt restructuring
- Contract negotiations
- Condominium and building associations
- Drafting and enforcing easements
- City redevelopment agreements
- Construction and architectural contracts
- Title insurance examinations and related matters
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial leases
- Drafting condominium declarations
- Preparing property management and brokerage agreements
- Commercial lease agreements and disputes
- Specific performance claims
- Mixed-use developments and rehab projects
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges of investment property
- Mechanic’s liens, lien waivers, construction disputes
- Warranty issues and enforcement
Due to decades of experience in real estate throughout the state of Florida, Saavedra-Goodwin can often anticipate and resolve the legal problems that could delay or frustrate your business objectives. We are here to help you reach your objectives, especially now as the economy continues to recover in these areas.
The Trusted Fort Lauderdale Attorneys For Florida Developers
Florida developers have to make many legal decisions on each land development project regarding site acquisition, financing arrangements, land use, architectural contracts, construction contracts, condominium contracts, as well as declarations and easements. In Florida’s competitive real estate market, real estate developers are under pressure to aggressively pursue development sites without sacrificing the requisite legal protections that Saavedra-Goodwin can provide.
Our land development law firm understands what developers want and need. We provide services in order to support land developers in reaching their goals instead of creating obstacles that get in the way of development. At Saavedra-Goodwin, we will not interject unnecessary legal hurdles but, rather, protect the developer from those risks and contingencies that make the deal unprofitable. Our attorneys are experienced, confident deal makers who work closely and cordially with brokers, underwriters, construction professionals, and state and local government agencies to quickly and efficiently move the project to a successful closing.
Saavedra-Goodwin has provided quality legal representation to a wide range of land development clients since 1988. Our firm practices real estate law in the following areas: Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Miami, Miami-Dade County, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, and throughout the state of Florida.
The Convenience Of An Award-Winning, In-House Title Company
Saavedra-Goodwin also owns an in-house title agency, Lawyers Land Title Company, representing Chicago Title and Fidelity Title Insurance, which was awarded the Exceptional Achievement Award from the Chicago Title Insurance Company every year since 2011. Having an in-house title company allows Saavedra-Goodwin to offer efficient and highly experienced title insurance coverage to its real estate clients including assisting with Owner and Mortgagee Policies on fee simple and leasehold transactions.
Get The Land Development Guidance You Need
Call and speak to one of our attorneys about your issue. Call (954) 767-6333 or send us a brief email about your matter and we will be in touch. Helping Florida developers succeed since 1988, Saavedra-Goodwin.