Caitlin J. Bronstein
- Senior Associate
Caitlin J. Bronstein received her B.S. in Criminology and Psychology, magna cum laude, from Florida State University in 2007. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Bronstein worked at the Drug Farm program at the Drug Abuse Foundation in Delray Beach, Florida. Ms. Bronstein received her J.D. from Hofstra University's Maurice A. Deane School of Law in 2013. During law school, Ms. Bronstein interned in the Foster Children's Project at the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, the Mental Hygiene Legal Service in both Nassau and Suffolk counties of Long Island, NY, and the Small Claims Mediation program at the New York Peace Institute in Brooklyn, NY.
Ms. Bronstein is currently a member of the litigation department of the firm and practices in the areas of civil and family law.
Ms. Bronstein has been admitted to the Florida Bar and the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Florida State University
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Major: Criminology
- Major: Psychology
- Foster Children’s Project at the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Internship
- Mental Hygiene Legal Service in both Nassau and Suffolk counties of Long Island, NY, Internship
- Drug Farm program at the Drug Abuse Foundation in Delray Beach, Florida
Obtained an order in federal court vacating a six-figure default final judgment which had been entered against an FBO client prior to Caitlin’s retention – Inversiones YV3343, S.A. v. Lynx FBO Fort Lauderdale, LLC, (S.D. Fla. 2022)
- Family Law
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida