Fierce Business Litigators
The business litigation attorneys of Saavedra-Goodwin represent clients in a broad range of South Florida commercial litigation cases. As your business lawyers, we will thoroughly investigate and evaluate your case, explain all available options and devise the best strategy. Our practical, cost-effective approach to handling commercial litigation yields results.
While we make every effort to resolve your case through negotiation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution, we will proceed to trial and resolve your dispute through litigation if necessary. Our success in commercial litigation is well-known throughout South Florida, both in the informal resolution process and in the courtroom.
We represent clients in a broad spectrum of commercial disputes including:
- Contract disputes, including breach of contract, non-payment and non-performance
- Commercial and residential real estate lease and purchase disputes
- Disagreements involving contractors, developers, and construction
- Corporate and partnership disputes, including partnership dissolution
- Disputes between shareholders and directors
- Litigation over intellectual property such as trade secrets
- Unfair competition and tortious interference
Florida Lawyers For All Of Your Business Litigation Needs
As members of your South Florida community, we feel a strong sense of duty to pursue justice on your behalf. We pride ourselves on being responsive to your needs, attentive to your concerns, and mindful of your need to resolve disputes in an efficient, cost-effective, successful manner. The attorneys of Saavedra-Goodwin will work with you to handle your ongoing commercial litigation disputes while you focus your efforts on the uninterrupted operations of your business. Let your professional commercial litigation team take the burden of these disputes off of your shoulders, and get you the results that you need and deserve.
For Experienced Representation, Contact Us Today
For an immediate and complete consultation regarding your business litigation matter, contact our office today at (954) 767-6333 to discuss your case.