Meeting All Of Your Corporate And Business Transaction Needs
Since 1988, the lawyers of Saavedra-Goodwin have provided quality corporate representations to a wide variety of clients ranging from small closely held entrepreneurial start-up entities to large international publicly traded companies. Saavedra-Goodwin also represents individual business owners, corporate investors, shareholder lenders and angel funders. We provide a vast array of services that allow our clients to enjoy the convenience and efficiency of having all of their corporate legal needs met in a single location by our professional transactional team.
The Knowledgeable Team For Business And Corporate Transactions
Saavedra-Goodwin prides itself on providing you with a full range of legal services from the beginning to the end of each corporate transaction. At Saavedra-Goodwin, you will find an experienced team of attorneys who can serve your legal needs in the following areas:
- Business Entity Formation (Domestic and Offshore): We assist clients with the formation of corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), and other entities in Florida, in other states and abroad. This includes advising new and established businesses regarding choice of entity, ownership structure, governance, management and all other essential matters. Each Fort Lauderdale business lawyer at Saavedra-Goodwin has extensive experience in this area and can help you make strategic decisions tailored to your specific business goals.
- Shareholder, Partner and Member Agreements: When forming a new business entity, it is necessary to prepare an agreement that establishes the rights and obligations of the company’s owners, executives, board members and managers. Our lawyers work closely with our clients to prepare shareholder, partner, and member agreements (for corporations, partnerships and LLCs, respectively) that are custom-tailored to their business needs.
- Stockholder, Partner and Membership Interest Purchase Agreements: Selling an interest in a privately-held company requires a clear understanding of the applicable provisions of the entity’s governing documents and the preparation of a bespoke purchase agreement. We represent purchasers and sellers in these transactions, and we strategically advise our clients regarding all legal aspects of their deals.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Mergers and acquisitions are large-scale transactions with lots of moving parts. From due diligence through closing, our Fort Lauderdale business lawyers guide our clients step-by-step through the deal process. We represent buyers, sellers, lenders, and other interested parties in M&A transactions throughout South Florida.
- Asset Purchases and Sales: Asset purchases and sales present unique considerations for all parties. We draft and negotiate asset purchase agreements on behalf of our clients, and we strategically advise our clients regarding the tax, liability and other legal issues involved.
- Funding Transactions: We represent businesses, financial institutions, private equity firms, angel investors and other clients in all types of corporate funding transactions. Our attorneys have extensive experience with both debt and equity corporate financing, and we draft and negotiate custom-tailored agreements designed to provide our clients with maximum financial protection over the long term.
- Vendor Agreements: We also represent businesses in vendor contract negotiations. Vendor contracts present a number of potential legal risks, and negotiating appropriate protections is crucial to mitigating companies’ liability exposure. Our lawyers carefully review clients’ vendor contracts to ensure that they do not create unnecessary risks due to unfavorable payment, warranty and indemnity terms, and we negotiate other critical protections as necessary.
- Customer and Client Agreements: Our lawyers draft customer and client agreements that are custom-tailored to your businesses’ products, services and risk profiles. We also assist you with your customer and client contract negotiations on an as-needed basis.
- Licenses and Other Third-Party Contracts: From software licenses to commercial real estate leases, we represent South Florida businesses with respect to all other types of commercial contracts. All transactions carry legal risks, and mitigating these risks through careful contract review and strategic negotiations is essential to protecting your company’s bottom line.
Accessible Individualized Attention And High-Quality Legal Representation
Saavedra-Goodwin provides the degree experience that is normally found at a large, multi-partner high-end law firm. As a small firm with lower overhead and a focused client list, we are able to provide the individualized attention and personalized service that you and your staff need and deserve. At Saavedra-Goodwin, our Florida commercial transaction attorneys take the time to get to know you, your business, and your goals. With seasoned legal professionals on your side, you will put yourself in the best position to achieve your business objectives.
Get In Touch With The Established Florida Firm
When you need legal representation for a corporate or business transaction in South Florida, we encourage you to get in touch. To speak with a Fort Lauderdale business lawyer at Saavedra-Goodwin, call us at (954) 928-9568 or contact us online today.